Thursday, January 31, 2008

Eat Pray Love


Under seriously sleeping eyelids, I finished Eat Pray Love last night. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole book. A good read; I'd give it 4 stars (reserving the 5 star for EXCEPTIONAL books only). Elizabeth Gilbert speaks with such a candid voice in her writing, you really feel like she's telling you her story. It's clever, inspirational, entertaining and thought provoking. Although memoirs can be criticized for their self-absorption, I thought it was spoken with honest intention and conviction. I'm a wanderluster when it comes to travel... so anyone spinning their tale of lands far away... I'm all ears.

1 comment:

sharon said...

My mom already snagged it. She's a quick reader, so I'll let you know when she's done. I'm so glad you're gonna read it.